Thursday, January 4, 2018

"Derek Penix workshop"


I am happy to announce that Derek Penix will come back to Austin and teach a 3-day painting workshop. The title of Derek's workshop is "Loosen UP!" His style of painting is very powerful. I met Derek a few years ago and fell in love with his work immediately. I took his workshop two years ago and have learned a lot. You probably can see some of his influence in my paintings. If you want to really energize your art, I think Derek can help you. Please visit Derek Penix workshop webpage for detailed information and sign up.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hello everyone reading this article I just want to pass information to you that is reading this article, if you are facing difficulty in your relationship, here is what you will do that will restore peace to your home because I tried it and it work for me that is why I'm passing the information in case anyone have similar problem like break up, fallout with her husband, whatever it maybe just contact Dr Uduebho temple and it will fix the problem for and you will be happy again in your relationship. Contact him now via: (uduebhotemple@gmail.com).